|Dr. Gautam DasGupta, M.D.
Dr. DasGupta has been practicing full time in Athens since 1977. He finished his Medicine Residency and Nephrology Fellowship at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta and worked there as Medical Director of the Dialysis Unit as well as Associate Professor of Nephrology until 1977, when he opened his practice in Athens, Georgia.
|Dr. Srilakskmi Rebala, MD
Dr. Laxmi Rebala recently finished her fellowship in Nephrology at Emory University in Atlanta , GA. Dr. Rebala is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and is due to take her boards in Nephrology in November 2004.
- Georgia Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physician Association
- National Kidney Foundation
- International Society of Artificial Internal Organs
- Athens Area Chamber of Commerce
- Athens Specialty Group, Inc.
- Phystar Practice Management Co, Inc.
- Athens Regional Medical Center, Athens, GA
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Athens, GA
- Minnie G. Boswell Hospital, Greensboro, GA
- Barrow Medical Center, Winder, GA
- Ty Cobb Memorial Hospital, Royston, GA
- Hart County Hospital, Hartwell, GA
- Morgan Memorial Hospital, Madison, GA